Know your status to manage your health. KC CARE can test you for:
- HIV (can be done anonymously or as part of your primary care)
- Other STDs like HPV, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea
- Hepatitis C – Screening is FREE. To get tested, you can walk-in to KC CARE | Midtown
- Walk-in TB (Tuberculosis) tests are done Wednesday morning, 9-11am. You must return on Friday morning, 9-11am, for us to read your test.
- Age-appropriate cancer screenings, such as cervical, colon, prostate and breast cancer